Terms & Conditions
We offer a 60-day risk free trial with a full refund for returned items, excluding the cost of shipping and handling to send the bed back to our facility. Please note that certain items and orders are non-refundable. This includes:
- Orders containing 2 or more beds
- Beds built to a custom height, width, or length
- Beds with the following accessories: trundles, desks, curtains, and fire poles
- Stained accessories
- Triple Bunk Beds
In addition, our expedited RUSH shipping fee is non-refundable if you decide to return the bed.
Please send your returns to the following address:
RPF Manufacturing Co. LLC
ATTN: Returns Dept.
236 Subler Drive
Versailles, OH 45380
We would appreciate a phone call before you ship the bed back to make us aware of the return and understand why you were not satisfied with the product. You can reach us by phone at (855) 873-4972.
RPF Manufacturing Co. LLC warrants these beds and accessories against any defects in material or workmanship for two (2) years. Within this timeframe, a defective product will be replaced or repaired at no charge. This warranty does not cover damage resulting from negligent handling, misuse, or lack of reasonable maintenance and care.
By accessing this website, you agree to be bound these terms and conditions of use and all applicable laws and regulations. You are also accepting responsibility to comply with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing or using this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
II. Use License
A. You are granted permission to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on RPF Manufacturing Co. LLC’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing. This is the granting of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
1. modify or copy the materials;
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose or public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on RPF Manufacturing Co. LLC’s website;
4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials, or;
5. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
B. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions. RPF Manufacturing Co. LLC also retains the right to terminate the license at any time and for any reason. Upon the termination of this license or your ability to view these materials, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, including both electronic and print formats.
The materials on RPF Manufacturing Co. LLC’s web site are provided as-is. RPF Manufacturing Co. LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, RPF Manufacturing Co. LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this website.
In no event shall RPF Manufacturing Co. LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit or due to business interruption) arising from the use or inability to use the materials on RPF Manufacturing Co. LLC’s website, even if RPF Manufacturing Co. LLC or an RPF Manufacturing Co. LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
V. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on RPF Manufacturing Co. LLC’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. RPF Manufacturing Co. LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. RPF Manufacturing Co. LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, RPF Manufacturing Co. LLC does not make any commitment to update the materials.
RPF Manufacturing Co. LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to on its website and is not responsible for the contents of any linked site. The inclusion of a link does not imply an endorsement of the linked website by RPF Manufacturing Co. LLC. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
VII. Site Terms Modifications
VIII. Governing Law
Any claim relating to RPF Manufacturing Co. LLC’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio without regard to its conflict of law provisions, as well as General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.
Your privacy is very important to us. We have developed this policy to help you understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose, and make use of your personal data.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which the information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information with the sole objective of fulfilling the stated purposes we specify and other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by fair and lawful means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and to the extent necessary for those purposes, this information should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information with reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We will make information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information readily available to our customers.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles to ensure that your personal information is protected and maintained.